Babyletto is a famous children’s product brand, which receives a lot of trust and love from most parents. Our Babyletto Lolly Crib Reviews below can give you the most detailed information about the specific features and pros and cons of this product. You can completely consider this as a reference to choose the right product for your child.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
- Babyletto Lolly 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Babyletto Lolly Crib Reviews
- Advantage and Disadvantage
- Buying Guide
- Why Do Parents Love Lolly Cribs?
Babyletto Lolly Crib Reviews
Babyletto’s 3-in-1 Lolly Cot is preferred by many because of its unique design. In particular, it seems to be most suitable for those of a modest height. The short crib legs make this crib look much lower than other cribs on the market. Additionally, it has opposite axes and frames in color. But the point that attracts the parents’ attention is that the crib’s edges are worn out, creating a feeling of extreme solidity and luxury. These four wooden legs are also cleverly placed so as not to stick out.
More specifically, this crib has a space that is not inferior to any kind of crib on the market. Still, it feels much more comfortable with compact design and flexibility, and high mobility. Particularly, the overall dimensions of this crib are 53,625 ″ L x 30.25 ″ D x 35.25 ″ H and 50 lbs. This moderate weight and optimal size is a factor that impresses consumers. Many reviews say that this crib is handy when used by twins because of its spacious design.
Ability to convert
Lolly can transform into three different crib styles. These designs correspond to each child’s first stage of development.
The conversions of this product are intended primarily for toddlers to crawl and walk. If the transition of many other cribs will take time due to the need to remove and install many accessories, you will have a quick and all-inclusive process to switch to different modes with Lolly.
More specifically, most other cribs do not have built-in safety guard rails or, if they do, you will have to purchase those handrails separately. Luckily, you won’t run into this in Lolly as this cot offers a full range of bars in all modes.
Your child keeps growing, which means that you need to change the handrails to match their height. Specifically, you can replace the front railing with a taller fence, or as the child gets older, completely removing the guard rail and turning it into a bed for the child is also a piece of cake.
The ability to fry
This crib comes in 4 different customizable cushion positions. Your job is to use a Phillips head screwdriver to fit a complete Lolly cot. Installation time won’t take long, about 30 minutes only. If you are concerned about complexity, you can refer to the attached manual to understand how to do it in detail.
This is one of the essential criteria when buying any product for children. The Babyletto Lolly 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is a product that can meet the highest standards of safety. So, if you’ve decided on Lolly, you can stay calm and reassured about the safety and health of your baby.
If you’re looking to buy another crib, you can use this review as a guide on how to look at its safety factors. Here are some convincing points about how safe this crib is:
- This Babyletto Lolly crib’s safety has no drawers, which has been omitted since the 2010s because of many tragic accidents.
- The rails have a distance of less than 2 3/8 inch, meeting the international standard for GREENGUARD baby cot, and screen up to 360 VOC and about 10000 different chemicals.
- This product easily conquers even the international safety standard ASTM. With a certification system as proof, Babyletto Lolly crib can be confident, one of the safest brands.
This crib doesn’t come in a wide range of colors. It has three main options: Black / Natural Wash, Gray / Natural Wash, and White / Natural Wash. The manufacturer has deliberately selected these three primary colors to match as many interior styles as possible.
Babyletto Lolly, like other cribs, is made of 100% New Zealand pine, which is the best raw material in terms of price and sustainable quality.
This crib is only about 50 pounds. You can consider other standard cribs, but we think this is the crib with the optimal value and spatial dimensions for a small bedroom.
Advantage and Disadvantage
This crib has many benefits in general. First, you only need to spend a cheap amount but can buy a solid crib even for a long time. Besides, this crib brand has been widely used and highly appreciated for its safety, which is proved by thousands of real user comments.
Another unique feature of this product is its unisex design. So, both your son and daughter can use it.
It also comes with a set of mini blankets and pillows. This kit is perfectly suitable for children, and it is quite aesthetic as well.
In addition to the outstanding advantages mentioned above, this product also has some quite inconvenient weaknesses. First of all, the smell of topcoats is quite unpleasant for many people. So, right after you buy it, you need to soak it in hot water for several hours before use.
The paint of this crib is not sustainable as it is easily peeled off, which makes the aesthetics of the shared space away.
Here are some of our Babyletto Lolly reviews of ways you can choose a good quality crib for your family.
- Fence rails must not be more than 2 3/8 inches apart. This is a small enough gap to prevent children’s hands from sticking out. Conversely, that space is also large enough for parents to see the baby from the outside in. Many experts advise that if you let one can of the soft drink through the gap between the two barriers, the crib is not safe.
- The mattress should be thick enough and won’t sag after long periods of use. Their size should also cover the crib surface and should not leave any gaps.
- The cot mattress will be better if you can adjust as many modes as possible. Your child will grow day by day, and when they get older, they need to use different cribs. Therefore, a multi-purpose crib can make it more convenient for you to care for your children.
- The two sides full of the bed must also be extremely sturdy, and it is better to have decorative motifs suitable for the bedroom’s interior context. However, you should not choose complex and sharp patterns to ensure the safety of young children.
- There isn’t any evidence of any effects on the health of these cribs. Therefore, you can ignore any health-related comments about this product.
- You also need to make sure the crib doesn’t shake when used and feels its best.
- There should be no protruding nails or screws as your child is most likely to be at stake.
Why Do Parents Love Lolly Cribs?
There are tons of reasons why many parents like Lolly Cribs. Firstly, this crib is affordable for many young families. Besides, its versatility and durability can be of great benefit to the user. Families can use the crib for years with both of their children.
1. How long can the child use this crib?
You can stop using this crib on your baby when he or she starts to get taller than 35 inches. At this point, you might consider switching to larger bed types. Besides, you should also move the crib when your child’s weight exceeds 50 pounds, which is the limit on the weight of this crib.
2. How is its portability?
Lolly has a disadvantage in mobility when not integrated with a 4-leg wheel. However, this crib is not a heavy crate; you can completely move it if you want to. But best of all, you shouldn’t do this too much as it’s not designed to move freely.
If you need a crib with better mobility, the Babyletto brand can offer you another product called the Maki, which can be quickly folded up and transported.
3. Does Babyletto Lolly have some space under his feet?
It has a 5.75-inch high clearance between the floor and the crib mattress. This space is relatively suitable for small objects and does not take up a lot of space. Although it is not too spacious, it will be of great help to your family.
4. Is this crib difficult to assemble?
The Babyletto Lolly 3-in-1 convertible crib is one of the few cots on the market that can be easily assembled. Besides, the manufacturer also integrated for you a manual with a full description and clear shape. Therefore, you will certainly not encounter any difficulty when assembling this crib.
A tip for you is to install the hardware first and the accessories in the back. This order helps you assemble faster and more accurately.
5. What if I want to add custom colors?
Many people love creativity and want to make the crib look fresher by painting in a different color. However, this is not recommended as you cannot guarantee that these paints are safe for children. Most of the standard paints on the market contain substances that are toxic to children. So you can limit your selection to Lolly’s five basic colors.
Above is our complete Babyletto Lolly Crib Reviews. We hope that, through the above analysis and judgment, you will get full information about the specific advantages and disadvantages of this product. If you feel impressed with the quality of this product, give it a try, and we bet that you will not regret it.