Newborn babies usually spend a lot of time sleeping. Therefore, the need for adequate sleeping spaces for infants is typically critical. A baby cot was made for that purpose. Below is our Babyletto Hudson Crib Review, which is popular in the market right now.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
- Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Babyletto Hudson crib review: Advantages and disadvantages
- Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib reviews: Features
- Buying guide
- Why Do Parents Love Babyletto Hudson cribs?
Babyletto Hudson crib review: Advantages and disadvantages
Hudson has almost fixed four cushioning levels, so you can properly adjust your child according to each developmental milestone. It doesn’t have that many cribs on the market that have such detailed design patterns. Many other brand’s cribs don’t seem too concerned about flexibility. Specifically, this Hudson brand’s crib can almost completely remove the rails to suit toddlers.
Despite the many advantages, some of the front drilled holes are relatively dusty, and you will need to find ways to clean them regularly. Besides, the paint of the whole block of wood is quite easily scratched, making it lose its aesthetics. High prices are also one of the major hurdles that many people cannot afford.
Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib reviews: Features
Hudson is relatively easy to install and use. It will not take you too much time to complete the assembly of each track. The pinewood structure is relatively stable and offers a sense of security; functions and design styles are suitable for most different bedroom models.
However, in the long run, ordinary white woods will tend to be more susceptible to abrasion and rot than other woods, including industrial lumber. So in terms of short-term performance, this is still a reliable option, but you should consider this product’s sustainability for a long time.
This convertible crib has a design with a utility that is almost equivalent to most high-end products. Therefore, it is not too strange that this is the point impressing the most powerful user.
Overall, the design style of Babyletto Hudson pursues is the most comfortable, sleek, and streamlined design. Additionally, this crib features original pinewood material, which means it does not contain any of the same synthetic polymer glue as other conventional industrial cribs.
The wooden slats can rotate flexibly 360 degrees on all four sides of the cradle, making it possible to observe the baby from many sides and a distance.
Additionally, the most extraordinary thing to mention is that the designers have cleverly converted the crib into a bed for toddlers to crawl or walk.
Plus, the compact design weighs just about 56.5 lbs and measures around 54 ‘x 29.8’ x 35 ‘. This is possibly the lightest of the other cribs available on the market, and you can easily move from room to room without much difficulty.
In a nutshell, the Babyletto Hudson convertible is undoubtedly the most versatile crib in its price segment. But, it still has a clean and modern look.
Along with a compact design suitable for many bedrooms with a moderate area, it is completely worth your attention, if only in terms of design.
Choosing the right crib for children is never easy, and here are some criteria that you need to keep in mind when choosing. We hope that it will be of some help to you.
- The safety of the cradle should be the first consideration as it relates directly to the infant.
- You must carefully consider its durability and ensure its convenience in normal operations.
- Pads should be soft and cool, making children and adults feel most comfortable. Many studies have shown that the mattress material can determine how long a baby sleeps because infants contact this surface for most of their time.
- The crib’s size should match your bedroom’s criteria and conditions and the baby’s size. You cannot buy a crib for an 8-month-old baby.
- You can save your costs in many different ways, in which the longevity factor is necessary. You need to think carefully before deciding cots’ shelf life is usually not high, so it is not easy to find a sustainable brand in practice.
Why Do Parents Love Babyletto Hudson cribs?
Babyletto Hudson baby cot has a right and harmonious combination between proper design and unique functional flexibility. Some of the reasons we believe you might decide to buy this product right away are that the following may be the perfect blend of style, durability, and functionality, and the following unique features characterize it:
- It is 100% safe for children.
- Guarantee of US international ASTM
- Reliable and luxurious NewZealand pine wood material is
- The flexible rail system for children from birth to 2 years old is very well ventilated and just enough. You will not have to worry about any of this product’s accident-related hazards.
- There are manuals for installation, use, and warranty.
- Can switch from a crib to a bed in a very short time
- Outstanding and luxurious design.
- Can be cleaned with cloth for a long time because its paint is quite thick
- The weight and dimensions are too compact for easy portability.
- There are a large number of customers who have used it and have good reviews.
Is this the best baby crib for short moms to pick up a baby?
You won’t have to worry as it has three lower height settings. Many people with extremely short height still make it easy to lift their baby from this crib. The sturdy wooden frame will leave you feeling no danger when putting your baby in the crib or taking them out.
Modo vs. Hudson – which one is better?
The Modo is more massive and is slightly larger. If you are a lover of lightness and youthfulness with various colors, Hudson is a product with a little more advantage.
In particular, the white paint and the legs combined will make Hudson much more modern than Modo. However, it does not have any significant difference between the two products above in terms of quality and durability.
Is this solid wood? The description says pine wood.
Babyletto asserts that all of its big cribs are made of solid wood, except for the most distinctive ones (models with old drawers). The manufacturer has made a difference when making the mattress base entirely out of pure metal. Besides, you can also choose other soles made of solid wood if you do not like the metal color. Note that even mini beds or wardrobes are unlikely to be made from CARB II wood like this crib.
Is this crib difficult to assemble?
The answer is: Very easy! Specifically, you will only need less than 30 minutes to assemble this entire crib. There are a few reasons. Firstly, this crib is designed to be compact and minimized for each part, so the installation of this machine is no different than making Lego.
Besides, if you are not confident in your assembly skills, you already have a detailed and specific manual with complete and clear step-by-step instructions.
Is using this crib harmful to children’s health?
The answer is no. Using this crib is unlikely to negatively affect the health of you as well as your children. This is because the wood material of this product is 100% natural Newzealand pine. Only industrial woods with a lot of synthetic poly and e colloids have the potential to harm human health only.
Besides, this crib is finished at the last step of the multi-step painting and dyeing process and is safe because it contains no excess lead and phthalate content. This brand also has international safety certificates ASTM and CPSC USA.
The above are all of our detailed analysis and evaluations of the Babyletto Hudson Crib characteristics. After this Babyletto Hudson crib review, we expect that you will gain a basic understanding of the pros and cons of this product and answer your specific questions.
In the end, the article is for informational and educational purposes only. We hope you have the right choice!